Is creep a Scrabble word?
Yes, creep is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Creep is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word creep
The meaning of creep
8 definitions of the word creep.
- Move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground
- To go stealthily or furtively
- Grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- Show submission or fear
- Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- A slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- A pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- A slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in creep?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Creep
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to creep:
Unscramble the letters in creep
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'creep'.