Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Decent
The definition of decent, the meaning of the word Decent:
Is decent a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous
- adj. - According with custom or propriety
- adj. - Conforming to conventions of sexual behavior
- adj. - Sufficient for the purpose
- adj. - Decently clothed
- adj. - Observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress
- adv. - In the right manner
Decent is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in decent: C D E E N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to decent:
24 words found using the letters in "Decent"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words