Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pretence
The definition of pretence, the meaning of the word Pretence:
Is pretence a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A false or unsupportable quality
- n. - An artful or simulated semblance
- n. - Pretending with intention to deceive
- n. - Imaginative intellectual play
- n. - The act of giving a false appearance
Pretence is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in pretence: C E E E N P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pretence:
69 words found using the letters in "Pretence"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words