Is centre a Scrabble word?
Yes, centre is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Centre is a valid Scrabble word.
Centre is a word starting with c ending with e. Check our list of words starting with c ending with e.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word centre.
- Move into the center
- Direct one's attention on something
- A low-lying region in central France
- An area that is approximately central within some larger region
- A point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- A place where some particular activity is concentrated
- The sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- The object upon which interest and attention focuses
- A cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- A building dedicated to a particular activity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in centre?
3 Anagrams of Centre
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to centre:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'centre'.