Is deeper a Scrabble word?
Yes, deeper is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Deeper is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word deeper.
- To a great depth psychologically
- To a great depth; far down
- Relatively deep or strong; affecting one deeply
- Marked by depth of thinking
- Having great spatial extension or penetration downward or inward from an outer surface or backward or laterally or outward from a center; sometimes used in combination
- Very distant in time or space
- Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range
- Strong; intense
- Relatively thick from top to bottom
- Extending relatively far inward
- (of darkness) very intense
- Large in quantity or size
- With head or back bent low
- Of an obscure nature
- Difficult to penetrate; incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge
- Exhibiting great cunning usually with secrecy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in deeper?
1 Anagram of Deeper
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deeper:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'deeper'.