Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Paired
The definition of paired, the meaning of the word Paired:
Is paired a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Form a pair or pairs
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Occur in pairs
- v. - Arrange in pairs
- v. - Engage in sexual intercourse
- adj. - Used of gloves, socks, etc.
- adj. - Of leaves etc; growing in pairs on either side of a stem
- adj. - Mated sexually
Paired is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in paired: A D E I P R
3 Anagrams of Paired
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to paired:
82 words found using the letters in "Paired"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words