Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Pages
The definition of pages, the meaning of the word Pages:
Is pages a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- n. - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- n. - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- n. - A boy who is employed to run errands
- n. - A youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- n. - In medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- v. - Contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- v. - Work as a page
- v. - Number the pages of a book or manuscript
Pages is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pages: A E G P S
2 Anagrams of Pages
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pages:
39 words found using the letters in "Pages"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words