Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Morgan
The definition of morgan, the meaning of the word Morgan:
Is morgan a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- n. - United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- n. - A Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- n. - Soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- n. - United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- n. - An American breed of small compact saddle horses
Morgan is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in morgan: A G M N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to morgan:
60 words found using the letters in "Morgan"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words