Is morgan a Scrabble word?
Yes, morgan is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Morgan is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word morgan
The meaning of morgan
6 definitions of the word morgan.
- United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- A Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- Soldier in the American Revolution who defeated the British in the battle of Cowpens, South Carolina (1736-1802)
- United States financier and philanthropist (1837-1913)
- An American breed of small compact saddle horses
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in morgan?
3 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to morgan:
Unscramble the letters in morgan
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'morgan'.