Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Organs
The definition of organs, the meaning of the word Organs:
Is organs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Edible viscera of a butchered animal
- n. - A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- n. - A government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- n. - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- n. - A periodical that is published by a special interest group
- n. - Wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- n. - A free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
Organs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in organs: A G N O R S
4 Anagrams of Organs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to organs:
69 words found using the letters in "Organs"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words