Is organs a Scrabble word?
Yes, organs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Organs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word organs.
- Edible viscera of a butchered animal
- A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- A government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- A periodical that is published by a special interest group
- Wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- A free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in organs?
4 Anagrams of Organs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to organs:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'organs'.