Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, orbits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Move in an orbit
1. The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
2. A particular environment or walk of life
3. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
4. The path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
5. The bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in orbits?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words