Is orbits a Scrabble word?
Yes, orbits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Orbits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word orbits.
- Move in an orbit
- The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- A particular environment or walk of life
- An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- The path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- The bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in orbits?
1 Anagram of Orbits
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orbits:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'orbits'.