Is bits a Scrabble word?
Yes, bits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bits
The meaning of bits
11 definitions of the word bits.
- A small piece or quantity of something
- A small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- An indefinitely short time
- An instance of some kind
- Piece of metal held in horse's mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding
- A unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit); the amount of information in a system having two equiprobable states
- A small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- A small fragment
- A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- The part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- The cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bits?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bits:
Unscramble the letters in bits
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bits'.