Is mullers a Scrabble word?
Yes, mullers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Mullers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word mullers.
- Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927)
- German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- A reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- A heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- A vessel in which wine is mulled