Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Slur
The definition of slur, the meaning of the word Slur:
Is slur a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- n. - A disparaging remark
- n. - A blemish made by dirt
- v. - Play smoothly or legato
- v. - Speak disparagingly of; e.g., make a racial slur
- v. - Utter indistinctly
- v. - Become vague or indistinct
Slur is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in slur: L R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slur:
1 word found using the letters in "Slur"
2 Letter Words