Is mouses a Scrabble word?
Yes, mouses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Mouses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word mouses.
- To go stealthily or furtively
- Manipulate the mouse of a computer
- Any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- A swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- Person who is quiet or timid
- A hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mouses?
1 Anagram of Mouses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mouses:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mouses'.