Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Mouse
The definition of mouse, the meaning of the word Mouse:
Is mouse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- n. - A swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- n. - Person who is quiet or timid
- n. - A hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
- v. - To go stealthily or furtively
- v. - Manipulate the mouse of a computer
Mouse is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mouse: E M O S U
2 Anagrams of Mouse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mouse:
31 words found using the letters in "Mouse"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words