Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Molded
The definition of molded, the meaning of the word Molded:
Is molded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Form in clay, wax, etc
- v. - Become moldy; spoil due to humidity
- v. - Form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
- v. - Fit tightly, follow the contours of
- v. - Shape or influence; give direction to
- adj. - Shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
Molded is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in molded: D D E L M O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to molded:
38 words found using the letters in "Molded"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words