Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Mole
The definition of mole, the meaning of the word Mole:
Is mole a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- n. - A spy who works against enemy espionage
- n. - Spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- n. - A small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- n. - A protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- n. - Small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
Mole is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mole: E L M O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mole:
11 words found using the letters in "Mole"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words