Yes, mole is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Mole is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'mole'.
- The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- A spy who works against enemy espionage
- Spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- A small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- A protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- Small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mole?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mole:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mole'.