Is marked a Scrabble word?
Yes, marked is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Marked is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word marked
The meaning of marked
18 definitions of the word marked.
- Strongly marked; easily noticeable
- Singled out for notice or especially for a dire fate
- Having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified; often used in combination
- Attach a tag or label to
- Designate as if by a mark
- Be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense
- Mark by some ceremony or observation
- Make or leave a mark on
- To accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- Notice or perceive
- Mark with a scar
- Make small marks into the surface of
- Establish as the highest level or best performance
- Make underscoring marks
- Remove from a list
- Put a check mark on or near or next to
- Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- Insert punctuation marks into
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in marked?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Marked
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marked:
Unscramble the letters in marked
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'marked'.
- S: demarks