Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Label
The definition of label, the meaning of the word Label:
Is label a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A brief description given for purposes of identification
- n. - Trade name of a company that produces musical recordings
- n. - A radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
- n. - An identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- v. - Assign a label to; designate with a label
- v. - Attach a tag or label to
- v. - Pronounce judgment on
- v. - Distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- v. - Distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
Label is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in label: A B E L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to label:
21 words found using the letters in "Label"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words