Is margins a Scrabble word?
Yes, margins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Margins is a valid Scrabble word.
Margins is a word starting with m ending with s. Check our list of words starting with m ending with s.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word margins.
- The boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- An amount beyond the minimum necessary
- The amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- The blank space that surrounds the text on a page
- A permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in margins?
1 Anagram of Margins
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to margins:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'margins'.