Is bolt a Scrabble word?
Yes, bolt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bolt is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word bolt.
- In a rigid manner
- Move or jump suddenly
- Secure or lock with a bolt
- Swallow hastily
- Run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
- Leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
- Eat hastily without proper chewing
- Make or roll into bolts
- A discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder
- A sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech
- The part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key
- The act of moving with great haste
- A roll of cloth or wallpaper of a definite length
- A screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener
- A sudden abandonment (as from a political party)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bolt?
1 Anagram of Bolt
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bolt:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bolt'.