Is lodges a Scrabble word?
Yes, lodges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Lodges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word lodges.
- Be a lodger; stay temporarily
- Put, fix, force, or implant
- File a formal charge against
- Provide housing for
- English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940)
- A formal association of people with similar interests
- Small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener
- A small (rustic) house used as a temporary shelter
- Any of various Native American dwellings
- A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lodges?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lodges:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lodges'.