Is linings a Scrabble word?
Yes, linings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Linings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word linings.
- Be in line with; form a line along
- Cover the interior of
- Make a mark or lines on a surface
- Mark with lines
- Fill plentifully
- Reinforce with fabric
- A protective covering that protects an inside surface
- A piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- Providing something with a surface of a different material
- The act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in linings?
1 Anagram of Linings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to linings:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'linings'.