Is leanings a Scrabble word?
Yes, leanings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Leanings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word leanings.
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Cause to lean or incline
- Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- Rely on for support
- Cause to lean to the side
- An inclination to do something
- A natural inclination
- The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- The act of deviating from a vertical position
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leanings?
1 Anagram of Leanings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leanings:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leanings'.