Is lashings a Scrabble word?
Yes, lashings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Lashings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word lashings.
- Beat severely with a whip or rod
- Lash or flick about sharply
- Strike as if by whipping
- Bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- A large number or amount
- Beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- Rope that is used for fastening something to something else
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lashings?
2 Anagrams of Lashings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lashings:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lashings'.