Is shins a Scrabble word?
Yes, shins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Shins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word shins.
- Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- The front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- A cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shins?
1 Anagram of Shins
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shins:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'shins'.
- E: shines