Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, chains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Connect or arrange into a chain by linking
2. Fasten or secure with chains
1. Metal shackles; for hands or legs
2. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together
3. (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
4. A series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
5. (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
6. Anything that acts as a restraint
7. A unit of length
8. British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
9. A series of hills or mountains
10. A linked or connected series of objects
11. A necklace made by a stringing objects together;
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chains?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words