Is chains a Scrabble word?
Yes, chains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Chains is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word chains.
- Connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- Fasten or secure with chains
- Metal shackles; for hands or legs
- A series of things depending on each other as if linked together
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- A series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- Anything that acts as a restraint
- A unit of length
- British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
- A series of hills or mountains
- A linked or connected series of objects
- A necklace made by a stringing objects together;
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chains?
1 Anagram of Chains
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chains:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chains'.