Is indent a Scrabble word?
Yes, indent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Indent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word indent.
- Set in from the margin
- Cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- Make a depression into
- Notch the edge of or make jagged
- Bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- An order for goods to be exported or imported
- The space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in indent?
3 Anagrams of Indent
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to indent:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'indent'.