Is images a Scrabble word?
Yes, images is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Images is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word images.
- Render visible, as by means of MRI
- Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- An iconic mental representation
- (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world
- A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- A standard or typical example
- Language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- Someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor)
- (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- The general impression that something (a person or organization or product) presents to the public
- A representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in images?
1 Anagram of Images
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to images:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'images'.