Is gems a Scrabble word?
Yes, gems is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Gems is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word gems
The meaning of gems
5 definitions of the word gems.
- Art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- A person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- A sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- A precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gems?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Gems
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gems:
Unscramble the letters in gems
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gems'.