Is fair a Scrabble word?
Yes, fair is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Fair is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word fair.
- In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- Without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- Join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- Not excessive or extreme
- Very pleasing to the eye
- (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- Lacking exceptional quality or ability
- Attractively feminine
- (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- Gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- Free of clouds or rain
- (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored;
- A traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- Gathering of producers to promote business
- A competitive exhibition of farm products
- A sale of miscellany; often for charity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fair?
1 Anagram of Fair
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fair:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fair'.