Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Grids
The definition of grids, the meaning of the word Grids:
Is grids a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines
- n. - A system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region
- n. - A perforated or corrugated metal plate used in a storage battery as a conductor and support for the active material
- n. - An electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube
- n. - A cooking utensil of parallel metal bars; used to grill fish or meat
Grids is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grids: D G I R S
1 Anagram of Grids
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grids:
18 words found using the letters in "Grids"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words