Is grids a Scrabble word?
Yes, grids is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Grids is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word grids.
- A pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines
- A system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region
- A perforated or corrugated metal plate used in a storage battery as a conductor and support for the active material
- An electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube
- A cooking utensil of parallel metal bars; used to grill fish or meat
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grids?
1 Anagram of Grids
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grids:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grids'.