Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Generic
The definition of generic, the meaning of the word Generic:
Is generic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wine that is a blend of several varieties of grapes with no one grape predominating; a wine that does not carry the name of any specific grape
- n. - Any product that can be sold without a brand name
- adj. - Relating to or common to or descriptive of all members of a genus
- adj. - (of drugs) not protected by trademark
- adj. - Applicable to an entire class or group
Generic is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in generic: C E E G I N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to generic:
49 words found using the letters in "Generic"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words