Is generic a Scrabble word?
Yes, generic is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Generic is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word generic
The meaning of generic
5 definitions of the word generic.
- Relating to or common to or descriptive of all members of a genus
- (of drugs) not protected by trademark
- Applicable to an entire class or group
- A wine that is a blend of several varieties of grapes with no one grape predominating; a wine that does not carry the name of any specific grape
- Any product that can be sold without a brand name
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in generic?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to generic:
Unscramble the letters in generic
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'generic'.