Is green a Scrabble word?
Yes, green is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Green is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word green.
- Turn or become green
- Of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
- Concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- Not fully developed or mature; not ripe
- Looking pale and unhealthy
- Naive and easily deceived or tricked
- Green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
- A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
- An environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
- A river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
- An area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
- Any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
- Street names for ketamine
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in green?
1 Anagram of Green
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to green:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'green'.