Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, gags is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Prevent from speaking out
2. Be too tight; rub or press
3. Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
4. Make jokes or quips
5. Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
6. Cause to retch or choke
7. Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
1. A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
2. Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gags?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words