Is gags a Scrabble word?
Yes, gags is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Gags is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word gags.
- Prevent from speaking out
- Be too tight; rub or press
- Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- Make jokes or quips
- Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- Cause to retch or choke
- Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
- A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gags?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gags:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gags'.