Is freed a Scrabble word?
Yes, freed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Freed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word freed.
- Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Relieve from
- Remove or force out from a position
- Grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- Make (information) available for publication
- Free from obligations or duties
- Free or remove obstruction from
- Let off the hook
- Part with a possession or right
- Release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- Make (assets) available
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in freed?
2 Anagrams of Freed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to freed:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'freed'.