Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, floors is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
2. Knock down with force
1. The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
2. A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
3. A lower limit
4. The ground on which people and animals move about
5. The bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
6. The lower inside surface of any hollow structure
7. The occupants of a floor
8. The parliamentary right to address an assembly
9. The legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
10. A large room in a exchange where the trading is done
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in floors?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words