Is floors a Scrabble word?
Yes, floors is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Floors is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word floors.
- Surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off
- Knock down with force
- The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- A lower limit
- The ground on which people and animals move about
- The bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
- The lower inside surface of any hollow structure
- The occupants of a floor
- The parliamentary right to address an assembly
- The legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business
- A large room in a exchange where the trading is done
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in floors?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to floors:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'floors'.
- M: formols