Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Fault
The definition of fault, the meaning of the word Fault:
Is fault a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- n. - An imperfection in an object or machine
- n. - The quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- n. - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- n. - (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.)
- n. - Responsibility for a bad situation or event
- n. - (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- v. - Put or pin the blame on
Fault is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fault: A F L T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fault:
16 words found using the letters in "Fault"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words