Is seeing a Scrabble word?
Yes, seeing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Seeing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word seeing
The meaning of seeing
27 definitions of the word seeing.
- Perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- Perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- Perceive or be contemporaneous with
- Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- Deem to be
- Get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- See or watch
- Come together
- Find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- Be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- Go to see for professional or business reasons
- Go to see for a social visit
- Go to see a place, as for entertainment
- Take charge of or deal with
- Receive as a specified guest
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- See and understand, have a good eye
- Deliberate or decide
- Observe as if with an eye
- Observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- Go or live through
- Accompany or escort
- Match or meet
- Make sense of; assign a meaning to
- Having vision, not blind
- Perception by means of the eyes
- Normal use of the faculty of vision
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in seeing?
2 Anagrams of Seeing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seeing:
Unscramble the letters in seeing
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'seeing'.