Is staff a Scrabble word?
Yes, staff is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Staff is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word staff
The meaning of staff
8 definitions of the word staff.
- Provide with staff
- Serve on the staff of
- Personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- A strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- The body of teachers and administrators at a school
- Building material consisting of plaster and hair; used to cover external surfaces of temporary structure (as at an exposition) or for decoration
- A rod carried as a symbol
- (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in staff?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to staff:
Unscramble the letters in staff
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'staff'.
- S: staffs