Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Staff
The definition of staff, the meaning of the word Staff:
Is staff a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- n. - A strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- n. - The body of teachers and administrators at a school
- n. - Building material consisting of plaster and hair; used to cover external surfaces of temporary structure (as at an exposition) or for decoration
- n. - A rod carried as a symbol
- n. - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- v. - Provide with staff
- v. - Serve on the staff of
Staff is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in staff: A F F S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to staff:
12 words found using the letters in "Staff"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words