Is fails a Scrabble word?
Yes, fails is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Fails is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word fails.
- Fail to do something; leave something undone
- Be unsuccessful
- Disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake
- Stop operating or functioning
- Be unable
- Judge unacceptable
- Fail to get a passing grade
- Fall short in what is expected
- Become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close
- Prove insufficient
- Get worse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fails?
1 Anagram of Fails
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fails:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fails'.