Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Neglect
The definition of neglect, the meaning of the word Neglect:
Is neglect a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Lack of attention and due care
- n. - The state of something that has been unused and neglected
- n. - Willful lack of care and attention
- n. - The trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- n. - Failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- v. - Leave undone or leave out
- v. - Fail to do something; leave something undone
- v. - Fail to attend to
- v. - Give little or no attention to
Neglect is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in neglect: C E E G L N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to neglect:
40 words found using the letters in "Neglect"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words