Is faced a Scrabble word?
Yes, faced is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Faced is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word faced.
- Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number; often used in combination
- Deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- Oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- Be opposite
- Turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
- Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- Turn so as to expose the face
- Line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- Cover the front or surface of
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in faced?
1 Anagram of Faced
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to faced:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'faced'.