Is face a Scrabble word?
Yes, face is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Face is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word face
The meaning of face
22 definitions of the word face.
- Deal with (something unpleasant) head on
- Oppose, as in hostility or a competition
- Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- Be opposite
- Turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction
- Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- Turn so as to expose the face
- Line the edge (of a garment) with a different material
- Cover the front or surface of
- The front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- The feelings expressed on a person's face
- The general outward appearance of something
- The striking or working surface of an implement
- A part of a person that is used to refer to a person
- A surface forming part of the outside of an object
- The part of an animal corresponding to the human face
- The side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object)
- A contorted facial expression
- A specific size and style of type within a type family
- Status in the eyes of others
- Impudent aggressiveness
- A vertical surface of a building or cliff
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in face?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Face
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to face:
Unscramble the letters in face
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'face'.