Is entire a Scrabble word?
Yes, entire is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Entire is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word entire.
- Constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
- Constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
- (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- Uncastrated adult male horse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in entire?
2 Anagrams of Entire
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to entire:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'entire'.