Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, full is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. To the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
1. Beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
2. Make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
3. Increase in phase
1. Containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
2. Constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
3. Complete in extent or degree and in every particular
4. Filled to satisfaction with food or drink
5. (of sound) having marked deepness and body
6. Having the normally expected amount
7. Being at a peak or culminating point
8. Having ample fabric
1. The time when the Moon is fully illuminated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in full?
3 Letter Words