Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Dribble
The definition of dribble, the meaning of the word Dribble:
Is dribble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid
- n. - Saliva spilling from the mouth
- n. - The propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
- v. - Run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
- v. - Let or cause to fall in drops
- v. - Propel, "Carry the ball"
- v. - Let saliva drivel from the mouth
Dribble is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in dribble: B B D E I L R
1 Anagram of Dribble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dribble:
71 words found using the letters in "Dribble"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words