Is drags a Scrabble word?
Yes, drags is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Drags is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word drags.
- Pull, as against a resistance
- Draw slowly or heavily
- Force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- Move slowly and as if with great effort
- To lag or linger behind
- Suck in or take (air)
- Use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu
- Walk without lifting the feet
- Search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- Persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting
- Proceed for an extended period of time
- The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
- Something that slows or delays progress
- Something tedious and boring
- Clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
- A slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- The act of dragging (pulling with force)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drags?
1 Anagram of Drags
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drags:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drags'.