Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Doubler
The definition of doubler, the meaning of the word Doubler:
Is doubler a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An electronic device that doubles the voltage or the frequency of an input signal
- adj. - Having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson
- adj. - Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- adj. - Twice as great or many
- adj. - Used of flowers having more than the usual number of petals in crowded or overlapping arrangements
- adj. - Used of homologous chromosomes associated in pairs in synapsis
- adj. - Large enough for two
- adj. - Having two meanings with intent to deceive
Doubler is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in doubler: B D E L O R U
1 Anagram of Doubler
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to doubler:
112 words found using the letters in "Doubler"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words