Is doubler a Scrabble word?
Yes, doubler is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Doubler is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word doubler.
- Having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson
- Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- Twice as great or many
- Used of flowers having more than the usual number of petals in crowded or overlapping arrangements
- Used of homologous chromosomes associated in pairs in synapsis
- Large enough for two
- Having two meanings with intent to deceive
- An electronic device that doubles the voltage or the frequency of an input signal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in doubler?
1 Anagram of Doubler
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to doubler:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'doubler'.