Is codes a Scrabble word?
Yes, codes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Codes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word codes.
- Attach a code to
- Convert ordinary language into code
- Fool or hoax
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- A set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- A coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in codes?
2 Anagrams of Codes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to codes:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'codes'.